[3830] Sprint, CW, N7WA, Low Power

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] Sprint, CW, N7WA, Low Power
From: mwdink@eskimo.com (Michael Dinkelman)
Date: Sun, 08 Feb 1998 06:17:13 +0000
Great Contest. New personal high.

However...., it could of been higher if I hadn't had to throw out
half a dozen QSO's because some waiting to grab the spot didn't
wait for my confirmation. If they had, they would have found out
I hadn't copied all the info and needed a fill. Some seem to think
that once the other guy sends his call, the contact is finished. Well,
NOT until I acknowledge it. This cost me points and the guy who
called me. At least I know, he doesn't - too bad. One extra second
guys, that's all I ask.

Score could of been I higher if I hadn't been doing so much filling
on my "Hip Hoppers" name too. It's fun doing the funny teams and names
but it sure hurts the rate. I was amazed at those who got it first
time. Some really good contesters in this group - gives me something
to aspire too.

73
Dink, N7WA

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        SPRINT SUMMARY SHEET

     Contest Date : 08-Feb-98

    Callsign Used : N7WA
         Operator : N7WA

         Category : Single, Low Power

 Default Exchange : NR CWCool WA

             Name : Michael Dinkelman
   City/State/Zip : Kent, WA 98042

        Team/Club : Hip Hoppers

   80CW       41          41         41       3
   40CW       75          75         75      11
   20CW       51          50         50      18

 Totals      167         166        166      32

    Final Score = 5312 points.

Michael Dinkelman, N7WA
Kent, WA
mwdink@eskimo.com