[3830] AA3B PACC Score - Single Op

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] AA3B PACC Score - Single Op
From: cwtrench@sprynet.com (The Trench Family)
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 1998 12:22:07 -0800
                               1998 PACC (DUTCH)

     Call used: AA3B                                Location: USA - PA

     Category: Single Op All Band     Mode: MIXED   Power:1500W

     Callsign of Operator: AA3B

     Exchanged Information: AA3B RST #

     Hours of Operation: 07:17

              CW      CW     SSB     SSB    band
     band   QSOs     pts    QSOs     pts   mults
     160       0       0       0       0      0
      80      28      28       7       7     11
      40      30      30       0       0     10
      20      26      26      22      22     11
      15       5       5       1       1      5
      10       0       0       0       0      0
     TOTAL    89      89      30      30     37       SCORE: 4,403

     Club or Team Name: Frankford Radio Club

     Comments:

     I apologize for all the dupes!  I didn't realize that only one
     contact per band was allowed until after the contest
     was over.  I'll read the rules more carefully next time.

          73 and GL in the ARRL DX Contests

     Bud AA3B