[3830] WPX RTTY IK2NCJ/4 DECLARED SCORES

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] WPX RTTY IK2NCJ/4 DECLARED SCORES
From: ik2ncj@inc.it (Aliprandi Luca)
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 1998 22:50:16 +0100
Hi contester,
I had fun during this contest. High activity and good
conditions were been
the major reasons for this success.
K5ZD was 40 to 50 db over s9 in both 15 and 20 meters.
I don't like the 30 hours rules (36 looks more reasonable to me)and in any
case for S/OP only
I wish to thank IQ4A (Monte Capra Contest Team) in the persons of Clay I4VEQ
and Frank I4IND that allowed me the use  of their fantastic station.
CU in next WPX contest!!!!

 World Wide WPX

Call used: IK2NCJ/4
Location: IQ4A (Monte Capra Contest Team)

Entry Class: Single Op, All Band

Band    QSOs   Pts  Mults
80       113   502      -
40       285  1392      -
20       301   767      -
15       260   680      -
10         0     0      -
-----   ----  ----  ----
Total    959  3341   367
Prefixes counted only once (not once per band)
Most frequently worked prefix: VE3 - 18 QSO's
Claimed Score: 1226147

Aliprandi Luca
Via Milano 87
Desio - Italy,  20033