[3830] JY9QJ - ARRL CW CONTEST RESULTS

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] JY9QJ - ARRL CW CONTEST RESULTS
From: jy9qj@go.com.jo (George Schmid)
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 1998 09:28:30 +0200 (IST)
                 ARRL INTERNATIONAL DX CONTEST -- 1998

      Call: JY9QJ                    Country:
      Mode: CW                       Category: Single Operator

      BAND     QSO    QSO PTS    STATES/PROV

      160       14       42          10
       80      115      345          27
       40      383     1149          45
       20      121      363          30
       15       61      183          21
       10        0        0           0

     Totals    694     2082         133  =   276,906

Equipment Description:
ICOM 775 DSP, ICOM 4 KL
160m sloper,80m rotary dipole,40m 2 ele yagi, 20 - 10 m TH11DX

Club Affiliation: Bavarian Contest Club