[3830] W6AX ARRL CW ABSOHPUA

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] W6AX ARRL CW ABSOHPUA
From: n6ig@netcom.com (Jim Pratt)
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 1998 08:08:49 -0800 (PST)
W6AX score, N6IG operator @ W6GO QTH:

Single-op, high power, UNassisted, all bands:

160    14  12
 80   106  43
 40   535  70
 20   645  85
 15   744  81
 10    87  31
TOT: 2131 322  ====>  2,058,546   37 HOURS

Blame El Nino, lost 40 meters all of second night due to phase box
problem on the tower.  It was really discouraging, I almost quit.  But I
went to bed instead and awoke with a better attitude.  I estimate I lost
300 QSOs, 30 mults and 500K of score.  I guess I will be climbing the
tower this week between storms to get things ready for phone weekend.

Had a good opening to JA on 10 for a few minutes.  Another good highlight
was going to 160 Sunday morning after getting up to see what was
happening and hearing OH2PM/BY1QH  Q5 for an easy multiplier.