[3830] K5QF ARRLDX CW LOW POWER UNASSISTED

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] K5QF ARRLDX CW LOW POWER UNASSISTED
From: k5qf@camalott.com (Michael McLaughlin)
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 1998 23:29:37 +0000
Call: K5QF           Country United States
Mode Cw              Category Single Operator Low power unassisted
Hours 25

Band                QSO                QSO PTS                Countries
160                        0
0                        0
 80                        34
102                    27
 40                       155                     465
55
 20                       133                     399
54
 15                       222                     666
57
 10                        24
72                    15
Totals                   568                      1704
208  =354,432

rig ts430s   100 watts
ant   80    inverted v at 55 feet
ant 40-10    C4XL at 60 feet

    Had a great time.Thanks for the JA,s on Saturday morning my time for
their patience with bad qrn form the storm in the gulf here.I still
wonder why statesides want to qso with you no points there hihihihi.Well
at least I 10x my score from last year.What a differance the beam
makes.I still learning alot from each contest thou.Well 73,s ya and
maybe see ya in the ssb in 2 weeks.  Mike k5QF