[3830] VE3DC CQWW 160 SSB M/S

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] VE3DC CQWW 160 SSB M/S
From: Ted.Boerkamp.0136422@nt.com (Ted Boerkamp)
Date: 2 Mar 1998 13:44:24 -0500
                      Subject:                              Time:  1:27 PM
To: <3830@contesting.com>
  OFFICE MEMO         VE3DC CQWW 160 SSB M/S                Date:  3/2/98

VE3DC multi-single

851 Qs  75 Mults    312,075 points

Ops.  VE3SS,VE3AHQ,VE3FBO,VE3JAI,VE3OCY,VE3OZO,VE3OZY,
         VE3STT,VE3VMO

QTH:  Hamilton, Ontario

EQUIPMENT:  IC735, ALPHA 76A AMP
ANTENNAS:   160M INVERTED-L UP 70FT, 160M DELTA LOOP UP 30FT

We had alot of fun in this contest...the first three hrs were amazing
with rates hitting 60,70 and then 82 Qs/hr....we figured participation
was down as it was tough slugging the rest of the time.... What happened
to ND?? we worked all continental US except for ND and most of Canada.
We did not hear too much out of Europe but managed to work a half dozen
stations in the caribbean. We definitely need better receive antennas
for next year!!  Thanks to everyone who gave us a contact!