[3830] ARRL DX PHONE CONTEST SCORE

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL DX PHONE CONTEST SCORE
From: KC7LRF@qsl.net (Coleen KC7LRF)
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 1998 02:45:49 -0700

                    1998 ARRL DX PHONE CONTEST

    Callsign used = KC7LRF
    Category: Single Operator/Low Power (& any  others that apply)

   BAND      Q's    Points MULTS
---------------------------------
    80        0      0      0
    40        0      0      0
    20        0      0      0
    15        0      0      0
    10       35    105      14
---------------------------------
   All       35X3 =105   x  14 = 1470 TOTAL POINTS

Equipment : Kenwood TS-180S

Antennas: Mosely TA-33 @ 40'

Operators: Coleen KC7LRF

Club or team: Great Falls Area Amateur Radio Club GFAARC - W7ECA

Remarks: (Just passed the 5wpm code test on Tuesday!) My very first
contest!
I LOVE IT!!!!!!   Thanks to my OM (Bob KQ7K) for sitting most of this one
out so I could make the most of 10M.

This is to certify that in this contest I have operated my transmitter
within
the limitations of my license and have observed fully the rules and
regulations of the contest:

Signature  Coleen KC7LRF    Date  March 8, 1998

QSL INFO:

Coleen KC7LRF
324 Central Av. #171
Great Falls MT 59401 USA