W7WHY 1998 SSB ARRL DX TEST

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: W7WHY 1998 SSB ARRL DX TEST
From: w7why@mail.coos.or.us (Tom Osborne)
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 1998 02:09:34 +0800
                   1998  ARRL  SSB DX TEST

      Call: W7WHY
      Category: SO/HP
      Mode: SSB
      Total Time: 1 1/2 hours
      Default Exchange: 599/OR

      BAND     Q's      Points       Multipliers

      160        0        0           0  Inv "L"
       80        3        6           2  Dipole
       40       15       39           8  3 phased verticals
       20       64      186          20  home-brew 3 el mono-bander
       15       16       48          13  home-brew 2 el. mono-bander
       10        5       15           3  2 el delta loop

     Total    103      294           46  =   13,524

Equipment Description: FT-840, FL-2100B

Club Affiliation: Southern Oregon DX Association (SODA)

                             Signature __Tom Osborne W7WHY__

           MAILING ADDRESS:

               Tom Osborne      W7WHY
               1470 S. 17th