[3830] ARRL DX SSB CONTEST 1998- IQ4T - MULTI SINGLE Score.

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL DX SSB CONTEST 1998- IQ4T - MULTI SINGLE Score.
From: i4ifl@criad.unibo.it (Ivano Flamigni)
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 1998 14:14:16 +0100
                 ARRL INTERNATIONAL DX CONTEST -- 1998

      Call: IQ4T                     Country:
      Mode: SSB                      Category: Multi Single

      BAND     QSO    QSO PTS    STATES/PROV

      160       12       36           8
       80      113      339          27
       40      710     2130          55
       20     1005     3015          58
       15      569     1707          56
       10        0        0           0
     -----------------------------------

     Totals   2409     7227         204  =   1,474,308

Operator List: IK3QAR, IK4HVR, IK4SXJ, IK4TVP, IK4WMH, IZ4AKS, I4IFL.

Club Affiliation: Tessello Contest Team

Always a nice contest but some more solar spots would trasform it into a
pure fun. The first night we managed to work 80 m as much as possible with
no good achievement. Nice run on 15 during the afternoon and on 20 at our
sunset. No lifesigns on 10 during the whole contest.

Highlights: improved the cluster connection. With the DXTELNET program we
could monitor the ac4et cluster giving us a great help in understanding
what the US stations were receiving.

It was very nice to see so many ops coming to the location to join to the
contest, it made it really nice as far as the human aspect of the hobby
concern.

Lowlights: Lots of statics due to a storm in the area caused a very
difficult receiving. We certainly lost a lot of calls, sorry.

Working PEI and NWT is still a challenge.

73's de Piero, ik4sxj