[3830] NH7A SSB ARRL

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] NH7A SSB ARRL
From: nh7a@radiomaui.com (Al Crespo)
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 1998 03:13:38 +0000
                 ARRL INTERNATIONAL DX CONTEST -- 1998

      Call: NH7A                     Country: Hawaii
      Mode: SSB                      Category: Single Operator, High Power

      BAND     QSO    QSO PTS    STATES/PROV

      160       24       72           8
       80      158      474          34
       40      716     2148          54
       20      879     2637          55
       15     1700     5100          59
       10      803     2409          49
     -----------------------------------

     Totals   4280    12840         259  =   3,325,560

All reports sent were 59KW, unless otherwise noted.

Equipment Description: FT 1000MP, NT 800
    160-Shunt fed tower
     80-4 square
     40- 3 el yagi
                         20-10- 5el monobanders