[3830] Single band 15 meters - WPX SSB results

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] Single band 15 meters - WPX SSB results
From: ve9dx@nbnet.nb.ca (Andy McLellan)
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 1998 21:00:41 -0400
                     CQ WORLD WIDE PREFIX CONTEST -- 1998

      Call: VE9DX                    Country:  Canada
      Mode: SSB                      Category: Single Operator

      BAND     QSO   QSO PTS  PTS/Q PREFIXES

      160        0        0   0.0        0
       80        0        0   0.0        0
       40        0        0   0.0        0
       20        0        0   0.0        0
       15       66      191   2.9       60
       10        0        0   0.0        0
     --------------------------------------

     Totals     66      191   2.9       60  =   11,460

Sorry I was unable to put more time into the contest
but it was nice to hear some old friends and give out
a few exchanges...

Rig: TS 850 with a wire loop antenna.

Club Affiliation: None

                             Signature: Andy  McLellan (VE9DX)

           MAILING ADDRESS: 8 Sheryl Drive,
                            Saint John, N.B. E2S1A7
                            Canada

 Ex: VE1ASJ,VE1DX,VE1SPI,VE8CW,VO2AB,CI8CW,CY0SPI,HP9FC,
 ZD9BP etc.