[3830] LT1F ARRL_DX SSB 21 MHZ SCORE

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] LT1F ARRL_DX SSB 21 MHZ SCORE
From: lu1fkr@cpsarg.com (BRUNO, CARLOS LUIS)
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 1998 22:15:20 -0300
                             ARRL DX SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 07-Mar-98, 08-Mar-98

    Callsign Used : LT1F
         Operator : LU1FKR

         Category : SINGLE BAND MONOOPERATOR
  Default Exchange   59, 1Kw

             Name : BRUNO, CARLOS LUIS
          Address : ESPAÑA  1115
   City/State/Zip : ROSARIO SANTA FE 2000
          Country : Argentina

        Team/Club : THE PRIVATE ANTENNA FIELD  BAD POWER  LT1F

   15SSB    2400        2391       7152      58

 Totals     2400        2391       7152      58

    Final Score = 414816 points.

 I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations established
 for amateur radio in my country.  My report is correct and true to the best
 of my knowledge.  I agree to be bound by the decisions of the Awards Committee.