[3830] K4UCF FQP 1998

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] K4UCF FQP 1998
From: n4gi@juno.com (Blake M Meinecke)
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 1998 10:10:43 EDT
Call:  K4UCF
Category:  Multi-single
Power:  High power

Default Exchange: 59 Orange Cty

        QSO'S                   Mults           Hrs operated
        145                     38                     3

Score:  5,510

University of Central Florida ARC      (KF4BRL and N4GI ops)

Kenwood ts450s
A4-s at 70 feet
al-80b

Had a blast, wish we could have op'd longer.  Didn't get the pc going in
time, so logged by paper.   Only 16 Q's on 15, the rest on 20.   I had
one 83 qso hour, seems like alot when u got a pencil in your hand.  My
relief op came right after that(whew!), Eric had fun working VKs and ZLs.
 We ended up working 33 states, 3 ve sect., and quite a few VK-ZL.
conditions were fantastic.

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]