[3830] KK1L SOHP FQP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] KK1L SOHP FQP
From: rrossi@btv.ibm.com (Ronald D Rossi)
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 1998 11:08:37 -0400
                           FLA QSO PARTY SUMMARY SHEET

     Contest Date : 26-APR-98

    Callsign Used : KK1L
         Operator : KK1L

         Category : SOHP

 Default Exchange : 59(9) VT

   80SSB       5           5          5       5
   40CW       17          17         34      14
   40SSB       2           2          2       2
   20CW       16          16         32      14
   20SSB      61          60         60      33

 Totals      101         100        133      68

    Final Score = 9044 points.

Ten-Tec Omni-D
Collin's 30L-1 ~600W
A3S at 43' w/40m add-on
Butternut HF6V
80m dipole as 40'

SOAPBOX:

I didn't even think about the power mult!!! All the signal reports were quite
good too. Oh well I was not in it for the points, just the fun of working a
contest that so much thought and effort was put into organizing.

Real tough copy on 80m. The signals to me were generally very weak on that
band. I don't know what is wrong there...antenna seems okay?!?!

I noticed some problems with the LOGCFG file I set up for the FQP folks! I
forgot to set the MULT BY BAND, and MULT BY MODE values to true...oops. I hope
it didn't cause anyone too great a problem.

 I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations established
 for amateur radio in my country.  My report is correct and true to the best
 of my knowledge.  I agree to be bound by the decisions of the Awards
Committee.