[3830] K8MR FQP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] K8MR FQP
From: Jimk8mr@aol.com (Jimk8mr)
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 1998 12:23:05 EDT
K8MR  -  Single Op  -  Ohio   -   100 watts

              cw         ssb
40           24             1
20           72           21
15           17           15
10             1            0
Total      114           37
Mult         54          26         Score:  42,400

Probably would not have done as much, but the wx here really sucked on Sunday,
so spent time thinking about sunshine instead of being in it...

Nice turnout by county cruising mobile stations.  4 of the 9 counties I missed
overall were the 4 most west in the panhandle.  12 qsos with N4BP, the easiest
of them to find.  Didn't realize until afterward that we got mults for both
modes, although I didn't hear many mobiles on phone.  Wasn't so serious as to
start breaking into the OFs ragchewing about their doctor visits, most of whom
were probably in FL.

Jim   K8MR