[3830] WA4IMC/M FL QSO PARTY SOLP MOBILE

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] WA4IMC/M FL QSO PARTY SOLP MOBILE
From: engineer@panama.gulf.net" <engineer@panama.gulf.net (Charlie Wooten, Chief Engineer)
Date: Wed, 13 May 1998 00:12:43 -0500
1998 Florida QSO Party

Call Used: WA4IMC/M
Locations: Escambia, Santa Rosa, Okaloosa, Walton, Holmes, Washington,
Jackson, Bay, Gulf, Calhoun, Liberty, and Gadsden Counties.

Catagory: Single Operator      Mode: Mixed       Power: 100 watts

Operator: WA4IMC

Exchange Information: WA4IMC/M RS(T) Various Counties

Hours of Operation: 18.5 hours (1.5 hours no ops due to bad alternator)

County  CW Q's  SSB Q's CW Mults        SSB Mults       Score
Escambia        26              24              18              17
1,344
Santa Rosa      18              44              11              26
1,540
Okaloosa        33              46              19              24
2,358
Walton  27              128             15              39              5,802
Holmes  23              49              13              19              1,529
Washington      19              22              20              11
1,002
Jackson 16              27              13              13                767
Bay             142             44              37              21
11,432
Gulf            51              26              27              17
3,196
Calhoun 36              57              22              24              2,952
Liberty         35              39              18              21
2,079
Gadsden 37              4               23              3               1,714

TOTAL POINTS:  35,715  X 2 (POWER MULT)

CLAIMED SCORE:  71,430

I have observed all competition rules as well as regulations for amateur
radio in my country. My report is correct and true to the best of my
knowledge. I agree to be bound by the decisions of the Florida QSO Party
Contest Committee.

Signed:  Charles Wooten, WA4IMC

Charlie Wooten
Chief Engineer, WPAP, WFSY, WPBH, WSHF, WDIZ
Clear Channel Communications of Panama City, Florida
cwooten@ccpanama.com or engineer@panama.gulf.net
Telephone 850-769-1408....Fax 850-769-0659
Ham Call    WA4IMC