[3830] TQP N5NU

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] TQP N5NU
From: n5nu@inu.net (Jason Goldsberry)
Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 16:36:27 -0500
TEXAS QSO PARTY SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 23-May-98, 24-May-98

    Callsign Used : N5NU

         Category : SINGLE OPERATOR (FIXED)

 Default Exchange : 59(9) NACOGDOCHES

   BAND   Raw QSOs          Valid Q's
   80CW       11
   80SSB       0
   40CW        8
   40SSB      84
   20CW       67
   20SSB     267
   15CW       15
   15SSB      17
   10CW        1
   10SSB      17
   2FM           31
  Totals        518             505           108 Mults

    Final Score = 120,696 points.
                  =======

  MULT BREAKDOWN:

  TX Counties: 51
  States:      42   (TX not counted)
  VE:           7
  DX:          8

 My log is a mess!  I discovered in the 6th or 7th hour of the contest that
my computer was giving me 42 minute hours.  Also, it refused to accept NE,
MI, WI, or any DX country as a mult.  The higher bands just weren't there
this time.  Prop. was really spotty.  Looks like majority of contesters
made a lot of Q's on 10.  Everything that I heard was weak and fluttery.

 Was nice to catch the 144 MHz opening in the morning, and ask lots of guys
for their county.  Even had two guys from FL come back to CQ's.

  Hear everyone next weekend.

73, Jason N5NU

n5nu@inu.net
http://www.inu.net/n5nu/