[3830] 9m6aat wpx cw MS

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] 9m6aat wpx cw MS
From: alfons@tm.net.my (Alfons)
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 1998 21:05:56 +0800
CQ WPX SUMMARY SHEET

   Contest Dates : 30-May-98, 31-May-98

   Callsign Used : 9M6AAT
       Operators : UA9CI, UA9CDC, UA9CDV, UA9CLB, RU9DJ
                   YURI   IGOR    OLEG    VADIM   SERGEY
        Category : MULTI OPERATORS SINGLE TRANSMITTER

            Name : 9M6AAT
         Address : HillVeiw Garden Resort, Keningau
  City/State/Zip : 89008
         Country : SABAH, EAST MALAYSIA

       Team/Club : URAL CONTEST GROUP

  BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Prefixes

   80CW       42          42        230        1
   40CW      754         754       4434      118
   20CW     1448        1448       4275      441
   15CW      681         681       1980      144
   10CW      124         124        370       11

 Totals     3049        3049      11289      715

    Final Score = 8071635 points.

    EQUIPMENT USED: IC-775DSP, FT1000MP, FT990, 4EL 20M MONOBAND
CUSHCRAFT,
    TH3 HYGAIN, 2 EL DELTA LOOP 40 M BAND, INV.VEE 80 AND 160 M BAND.

 This is to certify that in the contest I have operated my transmitter
within
 the limitations of my license and have observed fully the rules and
 regulations of the contest.

 Special thanks go to our wonderful hosts Alfons (9M6MU) and Doris
(9M6DU)
 for their overwhelming support and understanding. We actually devote
this
 result to them and their wonderful concept of Ham Radio Resort and
inspire
 everybody to visit this paradise corner of East Malaysia.