[3830] W9GKA JUNE VHF QRP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] W9GKA JUNE VHF QRP
From: kck@computype.com (Kevin C. Kaufhold)
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 1998 10:17:08 -0500

Call used: W9GKA     Grid: EM58     Section: Illinois   Category: QRP Portable

Band      Contacts      Points       Mults

50           203          203          83
144           12           12           5
222            2            4           2
432            9           18           5

Total        226          237          95

Final Claimed Score:     22,515

Comments:  Tremendous band openings both Saturday and Sunday.  I was
impressed with what I could do in the middle of summer with only 10 watts,
no receive preamps, and very small antennas at 20 feet, and with small
batteries supplying power to the whole set-up.  What a kick.