[3830] N4BP IARU SOHP CW

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] N4BP IARU SOHP CW
From: Bob Patten <n4bp@bc.seflin.org> (Bob Patten)
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 1998 02:49:27 -0400 (EDT)
Call used: N4BP                                         Location: 08
Category: Single Op All Band    Mode: CW                Power: 1500W
Callsign of Operator: N4BP

Exchanged Information: N4BP 5998
Hours of Operation: 23

          CW     CW      band
band    QSOs    pts     mults
====    ====    ===     =====
160        4      8         4
 80       60    116        12
 40      304    884        31
 20      650   2420        38
 15      570   2358        42
 10       12     42         5
====    ====    ===     =====
TOTAL   1600   5828       132           SCORE: 769,296

Equipment: FT-1000MP, AL-1500
           TH7-DXX @ 45 feet, 40M dipole @ 35 feet, 80/160 dipole @ 40 feet
           NA v10.30 (with major problems!)

Comments:  Usual excuses, S8 power line noise on 20M, 80 and 160 about
useless from here in the lightning capitol of the world.  Great runs to
Europe on 15M, 20M open all the way to about 5AM.  10M was a big disappointment.
Although my score is not competitive, this was my personal best so I won!
Could have improved more by spending more time searching out mults, but did
almost the entire contest in run mode...

           73,
                                   ,'' '',
     Bob Patten, N4BP              ( 0 0 )               Plantation, FL

                         E-Mail: n4bp@bc.seflin.org
              Web Page: http://wg104a.wh.uni-stuttgart.de/~n4bp
                     Brass Pounder BBS: (954) 472-7715