[3830] W6YL Field Day 1998 Score

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] W6YL Field Day 1998 Score
From: becker@sprintmail.com (Tony and Celia Becker)
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 1998 22:29:23 -0600
                             FIELD DAY SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 27-Jun-98, 28-Jun-98
    Callsign Used : W6YL
      Novice Call : N6XVK
       Group Name : San Jose State University
         Category : 2A
          Section : East Bay
        Operators : AD6E, KX7M, WR6K, Jeff, W6WS,
                    N6XVK, KD6VZQ, KF6LCV, N0BBS, AE0M
          Helpers : Pheonix Bill
             Name : Anthony J. Becker
          Address : 3273 B. Rocky Water Lane
   City/State/Zip : San Jose, CA  95148
          Country : United States

BAND    MODE    Raw Qs  Good Qs Points  % Pts
15      CW      338     338     1352    21.13%
20      CW      379     377     1508    23.56%
40      CW      291     289     1156    18.06%
80      CW       79      79      316     4.94%
 2      DIG       1       1        2     0.03%
 2      SSB      57      55      110     1.72%
 6      SSB      19      19       38     0.59%
10      SSB      76      76      152     2.38%
15      SSB     330     329      658    10.28%
20      SSB     279     278      556     8.69%
40      SSB     197     196      392     6.13%
80      SSB      80      80      160     2.50%
CW             1088    1084     4334    67.72%
SSB            1038    1033     2066    32.28%
Totals         2126    2117     6400   100.00%

Bonus points:

100% Emergency Power : 200
 Message Origination : 100
        W1AW message : 100

         Final Score = 6800 points.

 I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations established
 for amateur radio in my country.  My report is correct and true to the best
 of my knowledge.  I agree to be bound by the decisions of the Awards
 Committee.