[3830] 9A2OO EUHFC LP CW

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] 9A2OO EUHFC LP CW
From: @tel.hr (Goran Grubisic)
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 1998 12:48:56 +0100
                  HF Contest Summary Sheet

Callsign:9A2OO                      Total Claimed Score    84790

Contest  European hf championship                    Date 1.8.1998.

Mode    CW ONLY              Single Op            Section  low power

Group Name
Location
Contest Exchange (e.g. County Code) 599 76

      Super -Duper: V9.12
      Copyright Paul O'Kane EI5DI  1990-97      www.iol.ie/~okanep

Band         160m     80m     40m     20m     15m     10m    Total

Valid QSOs     21      48     110     117       9       0      305

QSO Points     42      96     220     234      18       0      610

Bonus/Mult.    17      30      39      45       8       0      139

TX/RX      TS930s

Power o/p  100 W

Antennas   HF9V vertikalka i 1/4 half sloperi za 160/80 m

Operator   9A2OO

Comments   Malo, ali slatko zadovoljstvo...

I declare that this station was operated strictly in accordance with
the rules and spirit of the contest and within the conditions of my
licence.  My report is correct and true to the best of my knowledge.
I agree that the decision of the contest organisers shall be final
in all cases of dispute.  I agree to the data from this entry being
stored, analysed and cross-checked by computer.

Signed
Name      Goran Grubisic                        Callsign  9A2OO
Address   Gospinica 25
21000 Split
          Croatia