[3830] KQ6ES NAQP CW SO

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] KQ6ES NAQP CW SO
From: electricshock@worldnet.att.net (John Simmons)
Date: Thu, 06 Aug 1998 04:07:33 +0100
1998 August North American QSO Party CW Summary Sheet
Callsign used = KQ6ES (Single Operator)
Operator and Station Location: KQ6ES at home address as shown below.

10m :   2 QSO's -  1 mults
15m :  83 QSO's - 25 mults
20m : 114 QSO's - 38 mults
40m :  63 QSO's - 29 mults
80m :  22 QSO's - 11 mults
160m:   3 QSO's -  3 mults

TOTALS : (10 hours) 287 QSOS and 107 multipliers = 30,709 points

CATEGORY: Single Operator
EQUIPMENT: Yaesu FT-840
ANTENNA: Butternut HF9V-X Vertical, Roof Mounted

REMARKS: Conditions were spotty at best and the low bands were below
par. I heard South America on 10m but almost nobody else. It's taken a
couple of years for me to feel comfortable calling CQ, many thanks to
those who answered me. See you in the phone contest if I can blow all
the dust out of my mike.

Name: JOHN SIMMONS
Callsign: KQ6ES
Address: 2224 SIERRA LEONE AVENUE
City: ROWLAND HEIGHTS
State/Zip: CA 91748-3724
E-mail: electricshock@worldnet.att.net

This is to certify that in this contest I have operated my transmitter
within the limitations of my license and have observed fully the rules
and
regulations of the contest:

John Simmons
KQ6ES