[3830] Declared Score IK2NCJ EU HF CW HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] Declared Score IK2NCJ EU HF CW HP
From: ik2ncj@inc.it (Aliprandi Luca)
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 1998 12:29:06 +0200
                             1998 EU HF Championship
                                Summary  sheet
Call:     IK2NCJ (@II2K)
Category: Single Op CW High Power
Band   QSO   Points  Mult
10      19     38     17
15      42     84     28
20     203    406     50
40     200    400     51
80     130    260     46
160     20     40     12
------------------------
ALL    614  1128  x  204        TOTAL SCORE  250512
Rig:  IC 775 + TL 922
Ant:  6 el 10m, 5 el 15m, 4 el 20m, 3 el 40m, dipole 80 & 160m
Club Affiliation: MCC - Marconi Contest Club

                             Signature:  Luca Aliprandi

Comment: Fun contest with good conditions. Problems with software by SCC for
manipolating CW so I had to use CT. No way to know in real time mults
situation. I wish to thank Key Contest Team (II2K) for the opportunity to
operate from their shack!
Thanks to all that gave me a shout and to they will call me in next contest.
Thanks to SCC members and contest manager.

de IK2NCJ Luca Aliprandi
(one of IQ4A)
e-mail: ik2ncj@inc.it
mailing address: Luca Aliprandi