[3830] N4GI @ K4VUD NAQP SO SSB

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] N4GI @ K4VUD NAQP SO SSB
From: n4gi@juno.com (Blake M Meinecke)
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 1998 03:27:31 EDT
                         NORTH AMERICAN QSO PARTY 1998

                    Sponsored by the National Contest Journal

     date (UTC): 08/15/1998       call: N4GI @ K4VUD              QTH: FL

     Exchange:  Blake  FL          (lake with a "Bravo")

     [ ] CW           [X] SSB               Name: Blake Meinecke

     [X] single-op                       Address: 201 Murcott Dr

     [ ] multi-op                 City/State/Zip: Oviedo, FL 32765

     band        QSOs       mults
     ____________________________

     160SSB         5          5
      75SSB        61         26
      40SSB        43         21
      20SSB       181         47
      15SSB       113         35
      10SSB       107         20

     total:       510        154     claimed score:     78,540

     I, by virtue of my statement below, have taken part in the NCJ North
     American QSO Party,  conscientiously applying my most ethical inter-
     pretation of the rules for this contest as set forth in the National
     Contest Journal.

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]