[3830] K7SV NAQP SSB S/O SCORE

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] K7SV NAQP SSB S/O SCORE
From: lvschim@1bigred.com (Larry Schimelpfenig)
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 1998 17:33:08 -0400
      1998 NCJ NORTH AMERICAN QSO PARTY

Call used: K7SV
Location: VA
Category: Single Op All Band
Mode: PHONE
Power: 100W
Callsign of Operator: K7SV
Hours of Operation: 09:18

     band      QSOs     points    mults
     ----------------------------------
     160         27        27       14
      80         79        79       31
      40        138       138       46
      20        183       183       46
      15         99        99       35
      10         37        37       20
     ----------------------------------
     TOTAL      563       563      192

        SCORE: 108,096

     Comments: This may have been my first participation
     in the Aug fone NAQP. The bad news is I was a bit
     dismayed by an apparent lack of activity during the
     daylight hours. The good news is I beat my Jan score
     and conditions were good on the high bands. Strangely
     I worked Delaware on most bands, and missed MD and WV
     on most! A lot of people didn't think 10 was open,
     but I think about 90 percent of my moves were
     successful including the West Coast. CU in Jan!
     73 de Larry K7SV