[3830] N5HV's NAQP SSB Score

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] N5HV's NAQP SSB Score
From: w5hvv@aeneas.net (Rod Fitz-Randolph)
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 1998 19:13:55 +0600
Call used: N5HV                      Location: Jackson, TN

Category: Single Op All Band         Mode: SSB            Power: 100W

Callsign of Operator: N5HV

Exchanged Information: N5HV ROD TN

Hours of Operation: 09 hrs, 50 min

band      QSOs      Valid QSOs    Points     Mults
160        21           21          21        12
 80        99           99          99        36
 40       122          122         122        41
 20       277          277         277        54
 15       128          128         128        32
 10        10           10          10         7
TOTAL     657          657         657       182

SCORE: 657 X 182 = 121,394

Club or Team Name: Tennessee Contest Group #1

Equipment: Yaesu FT-1000MP
           Cushcraft 40-2CD, TH7DX, KT-34A,
           80 M Deltal Loop, 160 M Inverted Vee

Comment:  Thought I had done worse than in January but in retrospect
          and in view of much increased QRN on 40, 80, and 160, I
          actually did considerably better.  40 was a disappointment
          in that I wasn't able to get the runs that I did in January.
          80 and 160 were a surprise in that, although the QRN was 20
          to 30 over 9, I was able to make many more contacts than I
          had ever imagined, under the circumstances.  Lots of big
          signals out there!  Hated to take those 4 30-minute breaks!

I certify that I have taken part in the Aug 1998 NCJ North American
QSO Party on 08/15/98 and have conscientiously applied most ethical
interpretation of fair and ethical operation of contest in accordance
with the published rules.