[3830] WA3HAE SSB NAQP Single Op

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] WA3HAE SSB NAQP Single Op
From: jms403@psu.edu (Jim Spence)
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 1998 16:52:18 -0400
Forwarded for Keith/WA3HAE:

                       1998 NCJ NORTH AMERICAN QSO PARTY

     Call used: WA3HAE                                         Location:
PA

     Category: Single Op All Band         Mode: SSB             Power:
100W

     Callsign of Operator: WA3HAE

     If multi-operator, show calls of all operators and loggers:

     Exchanged Information: WA3HAE KEITH PA

     Hours of Operation: 10:00

     band      QSOs      points    mults
     -----------------------------------
     160         18          18      10
      80         78          78      25
      40        145         145      39
      20        179         179      39
      15        105         105      27
      10         19          19       7
     -----------------------------------
     TOTAL      544         544     147      SCORE: 79,968

     Club or Team Name: WEEKEND WARRIORS

     Comments:

     Equipment: TS850S/AT @ 100 W, KT34XA @ 57', 40 & 80 M DIPOLES,
                3 EL INVERTED VEE BEAM FOR 40 M @ 50'

     I, by virtue of my statement below, have taken part in the

           1998 NCJ NORTH AMERICAN QSO PARTY on 08/15/1998

     conscientiously applying my most ethical interpretation of the
     published rules for this contest.

     Date_8/16/98_ Signature_Keith A. Pederson___________
Call_WA3HAE_____

     Name: KEITH A. PEDERSON  Call: WA3HAE