[3830] SCC RTTY Championship invitation

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] SCC RTTY Championship invitation
From: Marijan.Miletic@ijs.si (Marijan Miletic)
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 98 11:09:20 EDT
If you participate in he following contest, I'll publish claimed scores!

We are kindly inviting all hams WW to take part in the first Slovenia
Contest Club (SCC) RTTY Championship contest, the last one before CQ WW!

It starts on Saturday, Aug. 29th for 24 hours on 10, 15, 20, 40 and 80m.

QSO with your own country counts 1 point, own continent brings 2 points
and the other continents are scored 3 points.
The exceptions are different W, VE, JA, VK, ZL, ZS and PY call areas,
LU provinces and UA9/0 Asiatic Russia oblasts which count 2 points.
USA stations are kindly asked to sign portable, if outside their home
call-area (especially K5ZD/1).

Report consists of RST and four digit number of year first licensed.
These numbers are also unique multipliers on each band.

Logs should be send until Oct. 1st 1998 to email address: scc@hamradio.si
or posted to: SCC RTTY, Saveljska 50, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia, Europe.

Ray, WF1B kindly provided ver. 4.1 of his RTTY contest program on
Internet address www.wf1b.com/updates.

I wish you a lot of fun in good condx!

73 de Mario, S56A, N1YU.

P.S.  From our 4 years experience in EU CW/SSB contest with similar
mults, numbers bellow 60 are rare! Few stations were licensed in 30's.