[3830] K5ZD NA Sprint CW Score

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] K5ZD NA Sprint CW Score
From: k5zd@ma.ultranet.com (Randy Thompson)
Date: Sun, 6 Sep 1998 15:05:58 -0000
North American Sprint

CALL USED___K5ZD____
STATE or PROVINCE or COUNTRY___MA___
MODE __CW__HIGH POWER
NAME  __Randy__

                78     80m QSOs
               148     40m QSOs
               130     20m QSOs
               356     QSO points
 x              46     Multipliers
 =          16,376     Claimed score

Hours: 95-90-80-91

First hour was all on 20.  Lots of 2 radio action after that.  The contest
was so wild that it almost felt like the second rig was slowing me down, but
then I would look at the rate and it was higher than I thought.

Worked every mult that I heard.

Surprised to get 7J7YAA!  Amazing how many DX stations were active in the
contest.

We should have never let K1TO move to Florida.  I could beat him sometimes
when he was up here.  Now it will never happen again.  My last 3 Sprints I
have finished #3, #2, and now #2 (?) again... I'll be back.

Randy

MULTIPLIER LIST
W/VE:
CT   NJ   DE   AR   CA   MI   IL   CO   MAR  MA   NY   MD   FL   LA   AZ
OH   IN   IA   PQ   PA   GA   MS   ID   WV   WI   KS   ON   NH   KY   NM
MT   MN   NC   TX   NV   MO   SK   SC   OK   OR   AB   TN   UT   ND   VA
WA

DX:
CT    DL    G     HA    I     JA    OH    VK

Randall A. Thompson, K5ZD
11 Hollis Street
Uxbridge, MA 01569
USA