[3830] AE6Y CW Sprint Score

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] AE6Y CW Sprint Score
From: andrew.faber@gte.net (Andrew Faber)
Date: Sun, 6 Sep 1998 22:34:11 -0700
Tree sent a message out recently looking for firt-time sprinters; well, here
is one.
I'd avoided Sprint for years, but inspired by Tree's sprint presentation at
last month's NCCC meeting (and seeing a videotape of N6TV operating sprint a
few years ago), I decided to modify my windows logging software (CQPWIN, for
cqp, ss, wpx, and now, sprint) to work sprint, and took the plunge.  What a
rush!  This is certainly the playground of some very fine operators.

Results: AE6Y HP CW Sprint 9/98
     272 by 41 = 11,152 points for NCCC #2 team.

   73, Andy, AE6Y