[3830] K3WW AA SSB Multi Op

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] K3WW AA SSB Multi Op
From: k3ww@fast.net (Charles Fulp)
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 1998 00:49:38 +0100
All Asian SSB.  K3WW  plus packet..love those EXOTIC countries, even if
they are just another prefix in this one.

My big chance to RUN Asians, after a very long time.  We had 2 great
evening openings on 15, plus fair 20 and a little
bit of 40 and 10 meters.  Hit the best hours, had some receiver problems
the first 2 hours Friday night,  most QSOs were
fully solid state.

IC781 IC4KL  TH6 90' TH7 60' phased.   402CD 77ft.

        QSOs  PFX
40       1          1
20     86        46
15   300      105
10      1          1
     388       153     59,211 points.

In the middle of station updates, testing DVP and new ethernet  =
networking, not condusive for sprinting, so chose to enjoy
the great conditions (for my QTH) to Asia.  A real pleasure.

73 Chas K3WW