[3830] KK7GW SSB Sprint SOLP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] KK7GW SSB Sprint SOLP
From: kk7gw@hotmail.com (David Jones)
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 1998 05:28:01 PDT

    Callsign Used : KK7GW
    Category : Single Operator

 Default Exchange : # David WA

   80SSB       8           8          8       3
   40SSB       2           2          2       0
   20SSB      40          40         40      19

 Totals       50          50         50      22

    Final Score = 1100 points.

Power out: 100 watts
Equipment: Kenwood TS-530
Antennas: 20m dipole in a "V", ends at 25 feet, center at 18 feet.  40m
dipole at 13 feet,
with one end bent around a tree down to 8 feet.

Comments:  Well, an interesting contest.  I took an hour off in the
middle because I
wasn't working anyone on 20, and nobody could hear me on 40.  Got back
on at 0315z
and actually picked up 8 QSOs on 80!  It's a rare contest that I get
more on 80 then on 40.
Now I know why I like CW tests so much...I still have a headache and
it's the next
morning!

73

David Jones, KK7GW