[3830] KQ2M '98WAESSB SOAB NO PACKET "Wires"

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] KQ2M '98WAESSB SOAB NO PACKET "Wires"
From: kq2m@eci.com (Robert L. Shohet)
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 1998 17:23:34 -0700
Nice to see 15 opening up with regularity even if lots of qsb and noise.

Had to spend to much time catching up on work, studying for my
Registered Investment Advisors' Exam and chainsawing trees to clear a
path for the backhoe and concrete truck.   So much for operating....

Had fun in the 5.4 hours that I operated!

73 and tnx for the qso's!

Bob KQ2M

                 DARC WORKED ALL EUROPE CONTEST -- 1998

      Call: KQ2M  in CT              Country:  United States
      Mode: SSB                      Category: SOAB NO PACKET  "Wires"

     BAND     QSO   QTC    Cty   Mult     Operated 5.4 hours

      160       0     0      0      0
       80       0     0      0      0
       40       0     0      0      0
       20     187   162     34     68
       15     364   353     37     74
       10       0     0      0      0

    Totals    551   515     71    142 = 151,230

Equipment Description:

Club Affiliation: FRANKFORD RADIO CLUB

           MAILING ADDRESS:

               ROBERT L. SHOHET  KQ2M