[3830] WP2Z SOHP 1998 DARC WAE SSB Score

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] WP2Z SOHP 1998 DARC WAE SSB Score
From: readerl@aurora.sunyocc.edu (Larry Reader)
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 1998 15:37:49 -0400

Sri folks - Forgot to put a subject line on this submission.  - Larry,
KE2VB

                 DARC WORKED ALL EUROPE CONTEST -- 1998

      Call: WP2Z  (KE2VB op)                   Country:  US Virgin Is.
      Mode: SSB                                Category: Single Unlimited

     BAND     QSO   QTC    Cty   Mult

      160         0     0      0      0
       80      87    86     22     88
       40     205   190     32     96
       20     600   516     42     84
       15    1225  1183     48     96
       10     182   176     28     56

    Totals   2299  2151    172    420 = 1,855,980

Club Affiliation: Frankford Radio Club

           MAILING ADDRESS:

               Larry Reader  KE2VB  - operator, WP2Z
               4287 Kencrest Dr