[3830] PY2NY CQP-98 SO/LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] PY2NY CQP-98 SO/LP
From: py2ny@convex.com.br (Vitor Luis (PY2NY))
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 1998 23:23:39 -0300

                      California QSO Party -- 1998

      Call: PY2NY                    Country:  B R A S I L
                                     Category: Single Operator
                                               Low Power

   MODE      QSO    QSO PTS  MULTS
      CW        41             123        0
      SSB       39              78        0
      Totals    80              201       39  =   7,839

Equipment Description: FT-1000, 100 Watts, R7 Vertical

Time ON - 05 hours

Comments: "coming back into CQP, after 3 years off. Hope to
           be better next year, using yagis instead my  old
           R7, at new home and shack."

Club Affiliation: TuPY Dx Group

E-mail  py2ny@geocities.com

           MAILING ADDRESS: