[3830] CQP Score- NB1B SOHPAB

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQP Score- NB1B SOHPAB
From: NB1B@aol.com (NB1B@aol.com)
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 1998 20:21:02 EDT
                              1998 California QSO Party

Station: NB1B                            State: Massachusetts

Band                  CW QSO                   SSB QSO
160                          0                               0
80                          15                             32
40                          37                             23
20                          80                           141
15                          96                           172
10                          78                           110

Totals                   306                           478

1874 QSO Pts X 58 Counties            108,692 Total Score

Murphy Lives!  Lost an amp, 160M antenna wouldn't tune, 40M SWR 3:1.  Still
managed to set a new Mass record.  Sweep was finished at 0221Z when W6TLK in
Mendocino called in.

Almost the entire weekend was S & P.  I could never get much of a run going on
10M.  I could hear W8MJ and WO4O, just to name 2, running stations on 10M that
I couldn't even hear.  Sometimes, 5 elements at 60 ft and a KW just isn't
enough.

I had a ball. CU from somewhere next year.

Dennis NB1B