[3830] W7GG HONOR SPRINT SCORE

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] W7GG HONOR SPRINT SCORE
From: ai7b@teleport.com (Bob Wruble)
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 1998 19:03:49 -0700
   1998 OCT SPRINT SUMMARY SHEET

     Contest Date : 18-Oct-98

    Callsign Used : W7GG     Exchange=NR, Bob, OR

             Name : Bob Wruble
          Address : 13031 SW Meadow Ln.
   City/State/Zip : Culver, OR  97734
          Country : United States

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Mults   Countries

   80CW       21          21         21       2         0
   40CW       36          36         35       3         0
   20CW       38          38         38      19         1

 Totals       95          95         94      24         1

 Final Score = 2,350 points.

COMMENTS:  Pretty puny turn-out for this one.  World Series or what?
Was ready to bag it after two hours but hung in another 45 mins.

Was pleased to see that my NR's were pretty close to the leaders until
I folded.  Felt like I could compete for a change but lack of activity
got the best of me.

I, by virtue of my statement below, have taken part in the NCJ North
American
Sprint, conscientiously applying my most ethical interpretation of the rules
for this contest as set forth in the National Contest Journal.