[3830] JARTS

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] JARTS
From: ws7i@ewarg.org (Jay Townsend, WS7I)
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 1998 00:06:12 +0000

Well interesting contest and sure wish that I had the time to put in a
"real" effort. Had just too many other things going on. Start of
the contest I had a complete, and I mean, "power off" complete shutdown.
Had not saved the log. Fired up the computer again,
started Win95, and fired up WriteLog.  Aha, sweet dreams, it asked if I
should restore this "journal of contacts", I answered Y for yes and the 39
Qso's came back. All I lost was N7GC, who I was working before it smoked.

1998
-+- JARTS WW RTTY Contest -+-
Sponsored by JARTS.

CALL: WS7I  Single Operator High Power
_

         QSOs   Points  DX:     Call Areas
80m:    2       4       0       2
40m:    11      23      1       7
20m:    150     375     36      23
15m:    188     507     40      24
10m:    49      126     8       21
Total:  400     1035
Total multipliers:      162
Score:          167670
Station Description: FT-1000, Drake L7B at 1000
Antenna(s): KT34XA up 20 meters, 2 Element 40, Dipole 80
Operators: Jay WS7I
Remarks: Great contest, 10 was outstanding.

73 Jay WS7I

Jay Townsend, WS7I  < ws7i@ewarg.org >