[3830] Honor Sprint 10/18/98 - N0SS

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] Honor Sprint 10/18/98 - N0SS
From: n0ss@socket.net (Tom Hammond)
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 1998 23:26:49 -0500

    HONOR SPRINT SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 18-Sep-98

    Callsign Used : N0SS
        Operators : TOM HAMMOND  N0SS

         Category : SOST

 Default Exchange : TOM MO

             Name : Tom Hammond
          Address : 5417 Scruggs Stn Rd
   City/State/Zip : Lohman MO  65052
          Country : United States

   80CW       34          34         34       6
   40CW       41          41         41       8
   20CW       24          23         23      15

 Totals       99          98         98      29

    Final Score = 2842 points.

  I, by virtue of my statement below, have taken part in the NCJ
  North American Sprint, conscientiously applying my most ethical
  interpretation of the rules for this contest as set forth in
  the National Contest Journal.

 Date _10/18/98_   Signed _/ss/ Thomas S Hammond_  Call _N0SS_

For cryin' out loud...!  Where was everyone???  That was WORK!

The score I made was SIGNIFICANTLY better than I deserved!  Made
only possible by the lack of other operators.

Wound up scraping for Q's... working the guys in the QRP contest
(thanks to all of them who did work me.. they were quite courteous
with exchanging data for BOTH contests with me).

My only dupe... W5ASP... figgers.

73 - Tom Hammond  N0SS