[3830] W4OC SO/LP Honor Sprint Score

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] W4OC SO/LP Honor Sprint Score
From: W4OC@aol.com (W4OC@aol.com)
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 1998 11:57:45 EDT
                              1998 OCTOBER HONOR SPRINT

     Call used: W4OC                                           Location: SC

     Category: Single Op All Band         Mode: CW              Power: 100W

     Callsign of Operator: W4OC

     Exchanged Information: W4OC nr DON SC

     Hours of Operation: 03:11

     band      QSOs     points
     -------------------------
      80         21         21
      40         38         38
      20         26         26
     -------------------------
     TOTAL       85         85   X   24 multipliers  =  2,040

     Club or Team Name: Southeast Contest Club

     Comments: Activity not great - After 0311 couldn't find anyone to work.

     Ran single radio - 100 watts and inverted vee's at  45 feet on all bands.

     I, by virtue of my statement below, have taken part in the

           HONOR SPRINT on 10/18/1998

     conscientiously applying my most ethical interpretation of the
     published rules for this contest.

     Date - 10/19/98   Signature - M. Donald Crain     Call - W4OC

     Name: M. Donald Crain                 Call: W4OC
           5 Green Acres Drive
           Boiling Springs, SC  29316