[3830] WA3HAE ILQP SOAB LP Summary

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] WA3HAE ILQP SOAB LP Summary
From: WA3HAE@aol.com (WA3HAE@aol.com)
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 17:20:40 EDT
ILLINOIS QSO PARTY

     Call used: WA3HAE                                         Location: PA

     Category: Single Op All Band         Mode: MIXED           Power: 100W

     Callsign of Operator: WA3HAE

     If multi-operator, show calls of all operators and loggers:

     Exchanged Information: WA3HAE RST PA

     Hours of Operation: 07:54

     band   CW QSOs     CW pts    Ph QSOs     Ph pts
     160          0          0          0          0
      80         50        100          0          0
      40         76        152         39         39
      20         33         66         12         12
      15          0          0          1          1
      10          0          0          1          1
     TOTAL      159        318         53         53

     ( 371 ) QSO points  X  ( 64 ) Multipliers  =  23,744 points
     ( 371 ) QSO points  X  ( 9 )  Bonus Mults  =   3,339 points
                                         Total  =  27,083 points
     Club or Team Name: WEEKEND WARRIORS

     Comments: Really enjoyed this one! Lots of activity. Mobiles kept
               me on my toes! Thanks to all of the mobile, portable and
               fixed operators for making this my best year ever. It
               seems to me that this event is growing. See you next year.
     Equipment: TS850S/AT @ 100 W, KT34XA @ 57', 3 el inverted vee beam
               at 50', 40 & 80 M dipoles

     I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations for
     amateur radio  in my country.  My report  is correct and true to the
     best of my knowledge.  I agree  to be bound by  the decisions of the
     contest committee.

     Date_10/20/98 Signature_Keith A. Pederson___________ Call_WA3HAE_____

     Name: KEITH A. PEDERSON               Call: WA3HAE
           132 SHARP RD
           WHITE OAK, PA  15131