[3830] K6LA CQWW SSB SOSB (10M) LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] K6LA CQWW SSB SOSB (10M) LP
From: KWIDELITZ@delphi.com (KWIDELITZ@delphi.com)
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 1998 17:42:00 -0500 (EST)
                                CQ WORLD WIDE DX CONTEST

  Call used: K6LA                                           Location: CA
            Category: Single Op Single Band      Mode: PHONE   Power: 150W

         band    QSOs   points    zones     ctys
          10      415     1166       28       77
         TOTAL    415     1166       28       77         SCORE: 122,430

         Club or Team Name: SCCC
         Comments:

         Part time effort. Lost key time for kid's soccer and flag football
         games. Too bad propagation wasn't as good as last week when EU was
         pounding in. I wanted to break the 6 land low power 10 meter
         record, which I did, but 2 or 3 other guys broke it bigger.

73. Ken, K6LA - Ken Six Los Angeles, KWIDELITZ@DELPHI.COM
                ex-AB6FO