[3830] N5HRG 98 CQWW Phone M/S

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] N5HRG 98 CQWW Phone M/S
From: Miken5hrg@aol.com (Miken5hrg@aol.com)
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 20:04:55 EST
                                   CQ WORLD WIDE DX CONTEST -- 1998

Call:   N5HRG                                                 Country:
United States
Mode: SSB                                                     Category: Multi
Single

Band           QSO     QSO PTS     PTS/QSO     ZONES     COUNTRIES

160                16               29           1.81              8
10
  80                73             174           2.38             18
39
  40              119             313           2.63             30
70
  20              195             519           2.66             30
95
  15              372           1030           2.77             31
114
  10              334             923           2.76             29
100

Totals          1109           2988          2.69            146
428  = 1,715,112

Operator List: N5HRG,K9MK

Equipment Description:
FT-990,FT1000D