[3830] BARTG RTTY Scores for Summary

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] BARTG RTTY Scores for Summary
From: rmaull@access.mountain.net (Roy Maull)
Date: Sun, 01 Nov 1998 12:23:43 +0000
I will be doing a summary of scores for the BARTG Spring Sprint.  Please
put your call and BARTG or BSPR or something like that in the subject line
so I can find the scores easily, and know what they are.  And also, please
no attachments.  Some programs work well if you rename the .SUM file as
.TXT and it will be included in the body of the message.
        Thanks for the help, and sure hope all did well in the contest!

     73.. Roy  N8YYS
  Keep West Virginia beautiful.. Grow ALUMINUM!!