[3830] Sweepstakes Summaries

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] Sweepstakes Summaries
From: mwdink@eskimo.com (Michael Dinkelman)
Date: Wed, 04 Nov 1998 13:23:28 -0800
Hello All

        I will be posting score summaries for the upcoming
ARRL Seepstakes competition.  You can send direct or I will
glean it off the 3830 reflector.

        If you send direct and want to make it easy on me,
take a moment and format your information as follows if
you can. If it's all on one line, I can easily scan in
the info without scrolling all over your document.

Call  Class  Power  Section  Score  Q's  Mults Hours

Also,
 - for power use LP, HP, or QRP instead of A, B, or Q

 - for class, use SO, M/S, or School, Use of packet will make
   make you an M/S

 - if you list team members for a multiop, try to get them
   all on one line

 - by all means, let us know if it's a best ever score or your
   first sweep. I'll try to denote these efforts with something
   appropriate.

   GL, hope to see you on, and PLEASE WORK ME!  ;>)

Michael Dinkelman, N7WA
Kent, WA
mwdink@eskimo.com