[3830] SS CW LP KI6DY

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] SS CW LP KI6DY
From: KI6DY@prodigy.net (Robert J Ruvolo)
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 1998 20:20:23 -0600
                      ARRL SWEEPSTAKES 1998

      Call: KI6DY                    Country:
      Mode: CW                       Category: Single Operator Low Power
      BAND     QSO    QSO PTS   SECTIONS

      160        0        0        -
       80      130      260        -
       40      258      516        -
       20      155      310        -
       15      191      382        -
       10        3        6        -
     -----------------------------------
     Totals    737     1474       73
               Score:  107,602

Power Output: 150 watts     Hours of operation: 21
Equipment Description:

FT1000D
20-10  Force 12 C3 at 55'
40      Force 12 EF-240 at 65'
80      Inv V at 55'

CT Version 8.something on a 486-66

SS  this year was a whole new experience for me due to a new QTH (Wichita
KS). (Calgary was the old QTH). Being smack in the middle of the US makes
the QRM quite unbearable at times. 20 sounded like a zoo here and that is
reflected by my better totals on 40 and 15. For sure my favorite CW contest.
Missed ND,  ARK, ALASKA and several Canadian districts. Oh, well maybe some
year we'll get the sweep.

Club Affiliation:

           MAILING ADDRESS:

               Bob Ruvolo  KI6DY