[3830] WAE DC Claimed Scores -- delayed

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] WAE DC Claimed Scores -- delayed
From: rmaull@access.mountain.net (Roy Maull)
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 1998 21:33:49 +0000
To all who might wish to have their WAE scores included in the listing, I
am leaving here about 1200 EST tomorrow.  I'm headed for K8WT for the
weekend, and will make a posting of the scores I have before I leave.
        I have had some good responces from the accidental upside-down posting,
and am thinking of leaving it that way.... too bad you "big guns" will no
longer be at the "top of the list".. HAR HAR.
        Look for me at the mike this weekend, and get your rare West Virginia
Mult!!!!

     73.. Roy  N8YYS
  Keep West Virginia beautiful.. Grow ALUMINUM!!