[3830] W4ZW SS98 SSB SOAB Casual Effort

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] W4ZW SS98 SSB SOAB Casual Effort
From: w4zw@home.com (Jon, W4ZW)
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 1998 22:23:51 -0500
                      ARRL SWEEPSTAKES -- 1998

      Call: W4ZW               Exchange:  # A W4ZW 55 SFL
      Mode: SSB                Category: Single Operator Low Power

      BAND     QSO    QSO PTS   SECTIONS

      160                 0          0        -
       80                 0          0        -
       40               67      134        -
       20               17        34        -
       15               64      128        -
       10                 8        16        -
     -----------------------------------

     Totals        156      312       63

               Score:  19,656

Power Output: 100 watts     Hours of operation:  4
Equipment Description:  Yaesu FT-1000MP, 402CD, A4S

Club Affiliation: Florida Contest Group

Soapbox: Started with the mobile rig on the way back from Tampa
Hamfest/FCG meeting.  Caught a half-hour here and there and
had a bit of fun.  Phone is not really my thing but my kids love
it!

Jon Hamlet  W4ZW
Casey Key Island, FL